Mision and Vision
To advocate for and provide early research participation opportunities for high school and college students in both curricular and non-curricular settings.
We believe that the conventional approach and attitude about when students can participate in real research is outdated in today’s global innovation economy. So, our vision is .....
- To champion universal adoption of early research participation as sound educational practice and as a prudent and sustainable workforce development strategy for the global innovation economy,
- To ensure that every American youth has hands-on engagement in the processes of research, discovery and innovation,
- To design, develop and provide authentic curricular and non-curricular early research opportunities,
- To organize, network and mobilize stake holders in support of early research participation initiatives,
- To develop seamless research transitions and collaborations between secondary and tertiary science institutions,
- To foster early establishment of independent scientific careers,
- To create a culture that places the highest value on research, discovery and innovation, and
- To serve as a model of early research participation.